Wednesday, November 16, 2011

. thank you .

pics taken from here
I know, i cant see you anymore after 2 days from now, but i really know that i might see you in a week or maybe the next several weeks from now.
I know, i maybe cant see you even ur house is near from my house , but you are close in my heart, and i will always can see you write something and i will know anything you do.

I dont care if everyone said you are not good,
I can have my own opinion and i know you are a good one.
I know it when i see you and i definitely know it when i read ur face, when i read ur writing.
They just dont get it, but i get it, i got you.

And yes, i'm gonna miss you like crazy in that shape,
I know, i cant see you anymore in that shape,
But i know, you will be back in a better shape, so much better from now.

And again i said, this is maybe the end but this is just a step from the starting line.
Even i still can see you today and tomorrow, but...
I miss you already.

Thank you for all of your weird way that cud make me very happy and made my day always brighter recently.

I know you will always be my favourite one.

Thank you, NITEOWL. =)


ps : i almost forgot that today is November 16, today is your sister's bday rite? send her tons of hugs and kisses from me. Wish you all always be in God's lead, dear. :)


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

5 comments:

  1. ehem... yg lg kasmaran.. gktau nih blog ku mgk yg eror. besok aku coba lg y benerin link km.
    eniwei, jgn lupa ganti title blog ku di link km ya *kisskiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. sejujurnya bukan kasmaran mbakmayy.. hanya sedang mengaggumi org ajaahh, tp sedih pas orgnya skrg akan susah diliat lagi, hihi.

    btw, linknya udh ku rename tuuhhh.. mohon dicek, hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. tapi nanti dia balik lg kan? hehehe...
    thank u ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur welcome mbakmaayyy ;). Duh semoga deh balik lagi, katanya sih mau kembaliii, katanyaaaa uhhuhuhuuh *mellow dot com*

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope he will back soon then.... thanks for visited back and left ur comment in my shoutbox,leaving it in my posting comment will be well appreciated lho.. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)