Friday, November 4, 2011

. cloud, rain and rainbows .

Even i love cloud and rain, i dont wanna have the cloudy and rainy everytime in my life. And i prefer to choose a sunny day with a perfect rainbow, but rainbow wouldnt come without any rain. So yes, i will be happy when the rain comes, it means the rainbow will come in the short time.

Even my life is full of problems and sadness, i'm still be grateful, cause problems are there to make me more mature from time to time. I try not to envy others, i wont compare my life to others, cause i know, everyone has their own cloud and rain, same as you, same as me.

Others just can give me an umbrella when the rain comes, cause they surely cant stop the rain. But sometimes, i just wanna stand under the rain without any umbrella. It just because i wanna know how it feels when the raindrops touch my face and my body, i just wanna know how cold the rain is, how wet it is, how hard it is. So just let me..

For those who is enjoying your rainbow, dont get me wrong, cause i'm happy too. I'm so happy seeing someone is finally find their rainbow. But one thing, please dont ever school me again about how i should find my own rainbow, cause i will find my own perfect rainbow with my own way someday. And let me keep that happy old memories, maybe u see that i'm dwell in the past, but believe me i'm not, i do that cause it's one of my way to be happy, not because i wont create any happy memories for the next, i will. I will create my happy "future" memories, but without forgeting the old ones.

pics taken from here

" It wont be cloudy and rainy all the time, the sun will show up and the rainbow will come after. :) " ~dania

ps : i know when u read this, kamu pasti akan marah dan tersinggung tentu saja. Tapi ketahuilah, secara tidak langsung kamu juga menyakiti saya waktu itu. Bukan maksud saya menyakiti hati kamu kali ini, saya hanya ingin kamu tahu bagaimana perasaan saya dan saya juga minta maaf kalau kamu tersinggung kali ini. But still, we are what we should be, support each other and love each other as a family :).

°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

4 comments:

  1. asikkk tampilan baru ya, lebih kalem, lebih simpel. suka dh ^^

    eh iya, have a nice weekend ya, *kiss kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehh.. mbakmaayy nyadar aja dehhh.. jadi maluuuu :"> hihi
    lg demen yg simpel2 aja mbakmayy jadi ya bgini dehh, asikkk mbakmay sukaaa hohohoho =D

    anyway, have a nice wiken too ya mbakmaayy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice thought, dania! yup.. It wont be cloudy and rainy all the time... or in other words, there will always spring after winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank youu ;)
    there will always spring after winter --> *jempooolll*

    btw, nice to know youuu ;D

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)