Wednesday, April 20, 2011

. spaghetti bolognese .

Eh? what? i'm typo? am i?? oh noooo not reallyyy... heheheh... i meaaannn i'm not typo about the title..
yess.. usually we know it as "SPAGHETTI BOLOGNAISE" but it's french name, andd it's "SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE" in italian name, u guys cud check it here for more information ;)

i made this tonite as my late dinnah as my sissy's wish to me ;)
and as usual here's the pics... tadaaaaaaaaaaa......







mixed and ready to eat... yuummmm
 
oh yeaahh, tonite's story, my mommey's lovely kitchen is ran out of gas!! hahaaa.. so we use this "thing" (actually i dont know what's the name, but usually we use it for yakiniku, japan food or shabu2) to cook our food.. hahaa..


that's quiet fun u know, cause we cook not in the kitchen but in the dining room.. but it took a longer time than usually we did and it's hotter hahaaa...

cooking dinner never been this fun! the whole family gathered in dining room! really fun fun fun, happy happy happy!! =')

"Family is the best thing i've ever had in my entire life, they always love and care soo much to me whatever my condition. I love you mommey, daddey, sissys, and brothaaa. U all are valuable and priceless to me :)" ~dania
hey, how about my spaghetti? cant wait to hear ur comments guys :)


ps : aaanndd once agaiinnn tonite i'm thinking about join a culinary school! cud i? i wish i cud someday.. *finger crossed*


 °º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

3 comments:

  1. this looks so yum. love your blog especially the little firework details in the background.

    Helen, X
    areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm... enaknya..
    bikin lapar sambil cairan keluar di pinggir bibir ..

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)