Wednesday, April 27, 2011

. marble cake .

It turns out that really hard to do 2 blogposts in a row *pheww.. but i dont know, i just lovee it :)
move move movee to this post, i'll share pics, cake pics. My mommey made this cake today, when it was baked my house smelled really sweeett like the taste ofcoursee!! hahahaha...






give you some slices of this lovely cake... heehee ;p




look a the pattern of the cake made by my mommey.. Oh myyy, it looks soooo beautiful! i loveeee itt!!!


hemm.. my mommey said that it was "MARBLE CAKE", uhyeah.. maybe it different from the pics here, but is it just me or do u think that my mommey's marble cake looks so much beautiful? haha..


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

3 comments:

  1. waaaaa...enaaakkk..senengnya punya mommeeey yang rajin...mau dong...kirimin ya...deket kok...heheeee...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this marble cake look amazing!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nufri : huhehehehe iyaaa niihh, mana alamatnya? sini dikiriminnn ;p

    @gloria : thanks! <3

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)