Saturday, April 16, 2011

. brownie .

Today i'm making browniiieee, and here are the results.. check the yummyness out ;p





brownie is such an easy cake to make and only takes few times to make it, but the taste's nyuumm  (ˆڡˆ)
If u guys, still a beginner (like me ;p) and wanna try to make a cake and afraid of failure, try brownie first, cause my mommey always said that brownie is an un-expand cake or "kue bantet" (in indonesian) so for beginner it couldnt be fail! haha..

hemm.. usually people spread almond on their brownie, but me do not really like almond, so i didnt spread it ;p


oyaa then here's a pic that i forgot to upload in my "cupcakes" post.. actually i edited this pics just for fun and just for my collection if someday we (me and my friend) are going to make our "DiZzy Cupcakes" tadaaaaaaa...




So what do ya think? does my brownie looks nyummy? heeehee..


ps : from now on, i'll use "read more" for the easy reading, which one do u like? a post with "read more" or not? waiting for ur comments deaar  :)


°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)



1 comment:

  1. This brownie looks delicious!
    Natasha from the Rambles and Shambles blog.

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)