Tuesday, April 5, 2011

. mommey's lovely gift .

After i had graduated, i never expected that my mommy would give me a graduation gift, so i was shock when mommey said that she had something for me.. That nite, we had a lil' chit chat, mommey asked me about my bestie , then suddenly she said that she had cute gift for us. So after that she walked upstair to her room then back to my room and brought this cuteeyy gift, one for me and one for my bestie :)




i dont know what is that made of, all i know from mommey she said it was made of swarovski crystal, but actually i dont even care about it hehe, cause all i know this is soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee hohoo..
me felt soooo happy! THANK YOU SO MUCH MY SUPERMOM! I SUPER DUPER LOVE YOUUUU WITH ALL MY HEART *uncounted kisses and hugs*

"Always respect ur mommey and never make her dissappointed cause mommey is the greatest figure in the world." ~dania

ps : what do you think? is that cute eh? ;')

°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)