Monday, April 25, 2011

. pempek .

Heyyyhoooo... what's up friends? ^.^
Still wanna read my food post deaar? if u say yes, Let's to the point...
Today i made "pempek" (click here for more info) as my snack before eat dinner =D, usually we eat "pempek" with "cuko" (also u can find the description here), soo here it is my own made "pempek"... Like usual, enjoyyyy the yummy-ness out!!! ;)





actually there are sooo many varieties of pempek, and this one i made is called "pistel" or "pastel" or "klesan", this kind of pempek is made out of papaya which is not ripe yet, usually we cook that kind of papaya as vegetable side dish, uhh dont ask me about the taste, cause i'll also said that's sooo yummeehh.. hehee.. ;p
here i give u the pics! :)


 

this is what we called "cuko" the taste is sour-sweet-spicy, sooo deliciousooo! 




also we cud eat this with "kerupuk" (click here), it taste so great toooo (ˆڡˆ)



how howw? have u tasted pempek? do u like it? tell me tell me! :)


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

9 comments:

  1. YUMMY <3

    im having a shoe giveaway of your own choice at the moment :D
    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. hii michelle thank youuu for ur comment ;)
    bytheway, i've joined ur giveaway *cheerss

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE pempek, have been eating them ever since I could remember. My favourite is pempek keriting, but I like all types of pempek. You make me crave for some...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice appetite CG! i love all types of pempek too just like you ;) thank you for drop by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dooh postingan km bikin perutku lapar. hihii.. aku suka pempek goreng, yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mbakmay : hihiii mari bersama sama makan pempekk, tp kl aku justru lbh suka yg ga digoreng hehe

    @pinkmew : hehee.. yuk ayukk makan pempeekkkk hiihhiihih ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. o me o my...jadi pengen lagi :))

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)