Thursday, April 21, 2011

. chicken and salad .

Hellooo dear bloggiieeess, how are yaa? do ya miss mee? ;p
andd here i amm again with another own made food post.. yaamm..
hemm.. what do i cook today? uh yeaahh, this is iiitt FRIED CHICKEN!
want some photoss? here i give yaaaa ;) 

*uhhh how i love the golden brown colour, sniff sniff*




of course it's not complete without SALAD! Look at the colorful SALAD! hemmmm.... loveeeee ittt ♥♥♥



with mayo+mustard on top of it :)

annddd the last but not the least, the side dish! umm what should i call this? hemm i think i''ll call it fried potatooo... heheehhee


 burrp... *ups, my tummy is soo full! Thank God ;)


foodloversss,,

°º☆★

my twitter ;)

6 comments:

  1. Delicious blog! I really like this kind of Chicken! CAJUNNN! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me!

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow, yummy and looks delicious :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhmmmm....I wish i can say yummm, but I refuse to eat chix this week..only this week...you must be a good eater!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for ur lovely comments~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! That looks so delicious. it's making me really hungry for lunch. Just found your blog, it's great. Following you now

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in California
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)