Friday, April 1, 2011

. lesson learned .


“ Before u wanna cook some (salty) milky food, u better check out the flavour of the milk u use. ” ~dania
 
Haha that was my cooking experience tonite, when I tried the taste of my own made fettucine with carbonara sauce that I cooked then I taste something wrong, the taste was too sweet, I felt that’s weird cause I neva add some sugar to my carbonara sauce. Then I realized there must be something wrong with the milk, then when I checked it, that’s VANILLA MILK! Oh God, could u imagine it? Hahaaa so to hide the sweet taste I added a lot of cheese in it, aaannddd voila the taste’s better. So much better ofcourse, but the sweetness still there even just a little. Oh yeah, sorry for not posting the image for my own made food this time, I'm totally forget to capture it, do it someday guys.. and for those who keep asking the receipe, someday I’ll post it too.. hehe just wait till the time come. I promise to do it. 

Sooo ive got a lesson from tonite’s tragedy *halah* ;p

hey, today's april 1st, my first post for this month and would say happy april mop for u guys who celebrate it ;D
°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)