Tuesday, April 19, 2011

. martabak .

 I made this today as my break-fasting food... let's enjoy it togetheerrr guyyss ;)
what is it? yes it's MARTABAK (click for more info about it)






my martabak made out of beef, chicken, onion, scallions, duck egg and chicken egg. I ate this with "acar" cause acar has a sweet and sour taste that blend with martabak, and ofcourse it's easy to make tooo...
Are u drooling, eh? heehee ;p trust me the taste's sooo mouthwatering as u see in the pics! haha.. ;p


"Be grateful and thank God for everything u have everyday, Cause God always has a way to surprise u and makes u happy in any condition u never expect" ~dania
 a lil' story about today.. actually today i'm fasting yepp it's monday&thursday fasting.. but honestly i did it cause i want to pay my "nazar" / "vow", i vowed that i wud fasting for about 3/7 days (i really really forgot about how many days shud i did), soo now i think it's time for me to pay it, even just day a day till it got complete heehee..
hemm i've a weird story, today in the afternoon i dreamt about having "mi aceh" / "aceh noodles" as my break-fasting food, but i didnt tell it to anyone, buuutt lucky mee! suddenly my sissy brought it on her way homee, yeaayy my dream come true to eat that! GOD is sooo kind to me ;) thank GOD for ur kindness :*




ps : my current mood's a lil worry cause i havent had any job till now, i think i shud more intense to find a job, but  i'm tryin to be optimistic that i'll have it in no longer time from now *finger crossed* or maybe u want get me a job? i'll gladly accept it ;p



°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)