Tuesday, April 12, 2011

. cupcakes .

Yesterday me and my bestie tried to make cupcakes, and here are some pics for youu guyyss...





soo what do you think about our cupcakes? yesterday when we tasted it, it was very delicious, proudly says that the taste was sooooo much better than the cupcakes i bought at the shopping mall times ago even my niece really really like my cupcakes :)

honestly me and friend intend to sell cupcakes and named it...
"DiZzy Cupcakes" 
(the name is from our initial) hehe.. then if we really sell it, would anyone willing to buy it??


°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

5 comments:

  1. keliatannya enaaaaaaaak, aku mauuuu x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. iihh beneran niihh?? tar kalo aku jualan beli yaaaaa ;D hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah bikin ngiler aja cake nya. btw, mksdnya blog sy tdk muncul di dashboard km gmn ya ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. iya mbaakkk kmaren ga nongol postnya mbak di dashboard, apa mgkn aku yg miss aja apa ya?? hehehehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhh menggiurkan... send via email, donk... hehe

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)