Wednesday, February 16, 2011

. when will u do it? .

suddenly remember bad memories...

besties : "i think u r unhappy seeing me happy"
me : (crying outloud silently)

oh my God till this time i still cant believe that words came from my bestfriend's mouth. I'm sorry but i think it's time for me being selfish, once again i cant say sorry for the first time to you, cause u hurt me that much, u know me the best that i dont like being ignored and i just feel that u pretend nothing happen and been so careless to me. U exactly know where to find me, I havent changed my phone number, and i believe u havent erased my phone number from ur phone book, so give me a quick visit or at least do send me a message, only a SINGLE message to prove that u r still care to me and to prove ur words that u said again and again to me that u promise me, BEST FRIEND is the number one priority for you not BOY FRIEND.
" God, please help me not to forget and be careless with my bestfriend if someday i'm falling in love. Amin. #seriousnotetomyself " ~dania

ps : I miss the old you, one of my best friend who is soooo much care to ur bestfriend and always bring ur smile when u meet me, when u talk to me, when i'm with you. I miss you, i dont care if u miss me or not.  
Note to you : u cant be a selfish one all the time neng...


°º☆★ dania

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)