Friday, February 18, 2011

. dream .

last nite i dreamt about you, and once said,
" when u dream about someone, it's actually they miss you when they're going to sleep."
so do u miss me? or is it only me? the one who always miss u?
even i'm get mad with you, but i still care to you, best.
 i'm happy when u r happy, even though u always be happier with someone else and not me. but that's ok.. cause
" when u love someone with all ur heart, u'll make them happy with everything u have and everything u can give." ~dania

ps : if u miss me, u cud message me or u cud read my writing here, cause i think i'll off from my twitter for a while, but u hafta know, that i always monitor ur tweets cause i always wanna hear something from you...

°º☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)