Monday, February 21, 2011

. hai daniko! vol #2 by ono maricha .

Heyhoooo still remember my previous post?  soo now i just wanna share you that my bestfriend who gave me a sketch of a comic now is drawing another sketch for me.. here are the photos.. (in process 70%)



aaaaaaaaa me happy to the max!! really really cant wait that sketch finish and she give it to me! hehe.. when the sketch's on my hand, i'll upload the pict okay? i'm sure that it would be an awesome sketch!!! hehe..
so which one is the cutest? the prev sketch or this one?


ps : this is day 9 me and my bestie not talking each other. No update from each other. No messaging. No meeting. But how cud i still care so damn much to her? today i help her to register toefl test and the "damn": thing iss.. she didnt say anything to me, not even a single word "THANKS". Uhh okay, cant believe u've changed this much. But it's ok, the fact is i dont mind if she didnt say thank you to me but i'm really really sad with her attitude that change. sighh..

" let urself to be happy whatever the situation is. Never let anyone destroy ur right to be happy all the time. " ~dania

°º☆★

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)