Monday, February 14, 2011

. vals day? .

is today vals day? soo hows ur vals day? is it happy? great? or what? hmmm...
okay if u ask mine, i should be honest... today i feel sooo unhappy.. there are too many reasons why i wasnt being happy..

first : remembering the last year.. exactly today a year ago, i celebrated vals day (okay, maybe not "celebration" cause i never celebrate the vals day) with my bestiess.. uh how i miss that moment, last year me and my bestie went to the museum and enjoyed our late-lunch at seafood restaurant the suddenly they (my besties) gave me a bouquet of flower, yep bunch of roses. Okay call me tacky but that was the first flower ones gave me in my life time and yes i was super happy at that time. Huahh but that moment didnt happen again this year, ahh so sad :(
" Sometimes not the bad memories which make you cry, but happy memories which you realize will not happen again" ~pepatah

second : okay, till today i (still) do "cold-war" with one of my bestie. sighhh. i dont know why at this time i just cant hold down my ego and pretend nothing happened to us. So will this time i havent messaged her sorryy neng i just cant be the one who say sorry to you first, cause at this time i dont know why i just want you to say it first to me. I want you apologize to me for the first time, cause when i remember me always the first one who will say sorry if we're in a fight or if i didnt say sorry, so i will pretend that nothing happened. Sorry i cant do it for this time. I dont know but i feel that u really really hurt me because of ur deed last week. Sorryy.. So i will always wait for you to message me first. Hope u'll do it soon. But just so u know, ofcourse i have already forgiven u, but (still) i dont want to be the one who talk to you first hehe.. Cause i just wanna see if u care to me, u'll talk to me first, i'll wait for that time neng. I'll wait for you to come to me and make everything clear for us, or at least u pretend nothing happened to us. Sorry if this time i'm being soooooooo selfish. Sorry for this. But no matter what u r always be my best bestfriend. So now it's up to you, do u still think that i'm ur best too? we'll see ;)

third : i've been single for the rest 22 years of my life. do u think it's pathetic? cause if u think so. YES IT IS. So no flower and no chocolate from my boyfriend. hiks.. Oh God please dont make me alone in my life time. please give me "someone" who could be the "one" for the rest of my life, please God, i beg you. #galaudetected

the last one : i spent this vals day with sleeping sleeping and sleeping all the time for the rest of the day. OH my.. i dont know what happen to me, eh? i was overslept. ckck.. And that thing made my day shorter, cause when i realized it just several hour to the next day. huhuuu.. pleaseee give me back my dayyyyy ihiks.

okay, now i hope urs is sooo much better that mine..and i hope next year would be so much better than this year, eh but i really hope everyday will be better than today. Amin =)
" love will keep you warm anytime, anywhere, and under any circumstances. So love what you have, love who loves you, and loves all the things that exist in your life " ~dania
°º☆★ dania

2 comments:

  1. hi !
    thanks for following me..
    i'm following u right now..
    let's make a friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks rite back at you!
    nice to know you bytheway :)

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)