Thursday, August 11, 2011

. random chat .

Here's the random confie between me and my bestie on the eleventh day of Ramadhan 1432H, 11 August 2011, 06.00AM...

***

Me (M) : What will we be in 2 years from now? i believe we're preparing ur marriage or waiting for ur first child ;p
Friend (F) : No.. You are the one who married by that time.. I'm sure, u are the first one.. I have feeling for that..
M : ah, me dont trust you, since ur guess's always wrong.. haha
F : Keep my words, i believe i'm the right one, for this time, my guess will be the right one..
M : only can say amen for that, i'll give u a niece or nephew then. soon. haha

F : ahhahaha see?? u are talented for that!
M : what does it feels? to be married? cant imagine that, look at me now, i'm still a girl who always play all the time..
F : married.. married.. give me nieeccce/nepheww...
M : well, u should take a lot of pictures of him/her for free, okay?
F : okay...
M : i'll keep ur promise..
F : i'll open a photo studio..
M : horraayy,,
F : i'll give u discount..
M : i dont want any discount, all i want is all for free include the photo printing..
F : dissscooooooooounnnttttt.......
M : okay, 100% discount, okay?
F : oh my.. i'll go bankrupt if all of the customer just like you..
M : hey, i'm ur special customer!!
F : the photographer's for free, the photo's free.. oh youu.. totally like you since u're in college, no change.. haha
M : hey auntiiee dont be sooo stingyyy... ;;)
F : okayy, i'm sleepy, let's sleep..
M : okay, we'll continue this conversation 2 years from now.. hahaha
F : hahaha



***


well.. for you my future child, if u someday read this, u'll cant stop laughing, see how nice ur auntie is.. yeah u know who is she, dont you? ;p




°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)