Wednesday, August 24, 2011

. please .

Do you know how it feels when ur closest one always judge you in a wrong way or they always misunderstand you? then when you try to explain, all you feel that it's not important cause when you try to do it, it just makes you burst into tears because of they've treated you bad? So when i turned out to be the one who dissappoint you in anyway, i just can say sorry.. It's not because i've changed or anything, all i feel is this is the time when i should choose my own way by myself, never mean to dissappoint you..


ps : Hey girls, if you read this.. I want you to know that i am NOT hiding something. I'm not hiding any secret to you.. My life now is such a mess, i really really wanna tell you, but i couldnt, just so you know it feels so hard to hide it, happiness is not around me lately. Everything is a mess, i'm tired. I want you to know it, you know me for a loonngg time, u are the closest one i have, and you know me pretty well that i'm not the one who can easily tell something to other, well this is not the rite time i think, promise you to tel it someday. That's all what i can tell to you. So please dont make it any harder for me, in this situation i really hope that u r the one who could cheer me up, please dont give me any face or any words that saying "you've changed", "you've been hiding something from me", do you know that it hurts a lot? but still i love you cause you are my best friend and i'm not blaming you..


" Problems are there to make someone more mature than before, Problems will come and go, so we have to smile when it comes and smile harder when it goes. There will always be problems in happy life, therefor we should always smile to make a happy life. " ~dania

pps : bloggieess please wishing me the best for tomorrow's interview, will do 2 interviews in a day tomorrow, wish me luck! :)


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

1 comment:

  1. been there in that situation :)
    sabar dan tetap semangat yesss!

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)