Thursday, August 25, 2011

. mini crepes .

Seems i havent posted any food pics these last months, do you miss it? hehe..
soo here i give you all food pics, my own made food.. MINI CREPES!
please dont ask the taste, cause believe me if u eat this, u will want more and moreeeeee ;p
hope you like it! Enjooyyyy...... :)






ps : for you, yeah you the one who always makes me feel so down, yeah you know who you are, i dont care whatever you do to me, u hurted me a lot, so dont expect i will respect you like i always do. You can judge me, you can underestimate me, you can feel that i'm the laziest person in the world, you can do whatever you want to do and feel to me, I DONT CARE! If u never respect me, i will never respect you either. And believe me, the way u treat me is such a harassment for me. I will remember it in my lifetime. That's it. Thank you!


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

1 comment:

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)