Sunday, July 17, 2011

. graduation day : (officially) S.E, S.Kom .

After 4 and half years of strugling and everything, finally yesterday i was officially got my two tittles : S.E, S.Kom =')


*the blue one for the S.Kom, the green one for the S.E =)


and sooo the gradution day yesterday brought so much memories for me, i came late to JCC (about 30 minutes) because of  an awful traffic jam (gosh) then i had to walk (in the rain) from the main gate in a hurry and the weirdest thing is suddenly my high heels was broken when i was on the stage when i had to sake my hands to rector and the other lecturer (oh, God! totally an embarassing moment), but aaahhh~ it made my graduation day was such an unforgetable moments in my life...
still really dont know what to feel, is it sad or over happiness? all i can say is THANK GOD for all the blessings you gave me.. and somehow i feel that i've fulfilled my promise to my parents, i love to see the pride that comes out from my parents eye ☺,,  

but i know...

" it's still long way to go.. =) " ~dania

ps :  having a graduation day with my "kindergarten-to-college" double my happiness, thanks for the SUPERB moments u gave me dear Z, wish we always be FRIENDS FOREVER =)



♥♥♥♥ youuu mommey and poppeeyyy.. will never can say thank enough to you both, thank you for being such a great parent, teacher, educator, tutor, supporter and everything in my life. Loved you yesterday , love you still , always have , always will.

°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

5 comments:

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)