Tuesday, July 19, 2011

. bad news .

I dreamt about something bad tonite, and somehow, that thing's become a real one today,, I never wish this thing cud happen, but reality always kicks...
I still dont know how to response the bad news, so i'll have my mouth shut and try to think of the other think that cud make me forget about it and not thinking about it, maybe it's better, all i have to do is hide my feelings so anyone will never been hurted because of my deed, instead of burn my feeling to anger that cud make anyone hurt.

but if u ask if i'm okay, i'll say that i'm totally okay outside, but who knows that i'm broken inside. It's very hard you know, when u see everyone who has everything in their life, always complain about their life. Sometimes i wanna shout to them..

"hey, none of us has a perfect life! if i compare mine to yours, i dont have things u have, but i'm happy, i always try not to complain, maybe that's life, u cudnt choose who u are, but we can choose how to handle that minus so our life can be seen perfect, at least in our own view, only ourself who cud make it happen, so stop complain and try to live ur life to the fullest" ~dania

relieveee.. relieve... relieveeee.. there will always be a reason of something, always remember good people, deserve something good and something good will not always come at first, but it will definitely come to us, just wait and be patient...


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

1 comment:

  1. dania, inget juga satu hal: setiap masalah hanya akan membuat kamu makin kuat! seperti lagunya christina aguilera 'fighter'

    keep spirit :)

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)