Tuesday, July 26, 2011

. ALLAH SWT is nice ☺ .

Lesson learned from today's shockness : Allah SWT really really nice to me even i oftenly forget Him, but he never forget me.. He always know what's in my heart, my head and He know exactly my feelings are, He always answer to all my prays, It just the matter of time or if it isn't, He change my wish to something better and yes I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU :)

"The good one is not always be the best one." ~dania


Dear FLU....

You are totally disturbing... suddenly come from nowhere... pleaseeeee pleaseee cud you go away quickly? i really hope this just a quick visit, cause i have another pressure day tomorrow, cant imagine if u stay a lil longer till tomorrow, pleasee i have another big day tomorrow, please make may day easier tomorrow.. i beg youuuuuu pleasee.... 

sincerely,


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺


ps : wish me luck for tomorrow, (still) nothing to lose, i just pray for the best, Allah SWT will always know the best, i believe it always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)