Saturday, July 30, 2011

. from childhood to sorry .

Random photos from my childhood memories..

looks like i was cryin when this photo's taken ;p


such an oldie. ouch.

with my two lovely sissy and lil broo :)


and i'm the one who still cant share lots of recent photos to someone i dont know (i just feel that it's soo awkward =D), go see my FB and be my friend first i(f u wanna see it) cause i'm such a shy and private person ;p

and.. ramadhan's getting closer, cant believe that a month from now, we'll celebrate eid fitr :) such a beautiful day if i imagine it, it's like there are lots of butterflies in my stomach..
just now i'm sooo excited about the sahur time, break fasting time, pray taraweh together, and all the kind of ramadhan thingy are jumping in my head, totally happy!! Really really hope that in this ramadhan i can do more and moree good thing, i mean in my pray, i wish i can be a hard prayer, ok not only on ramadhan, but ramadhan can be the first step to become a better and always be a better moslem every next day..
so on this early day before ramadhan (try to be the first one who post like this, before my post drown by any post like this ;p), let me say TRULY SORRY for all the bad deeds and all the things that make u uncomfortable or mad, HAPPY RAMADHAN for all moslem in the world!!! Let's bring the holliness around!!

°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)