Friday, July 8, 2011

. flowers .

Have u ever heard or seen purple roses? i havent till last saturday. I saw these purple roses at someone's wedding. Wooww that roses are so damn stunning! I love the colour! here i give you the picts of purple roses ;)






and i dont know what's the name of this flower, maybe one of you know it and tell me? :D
but mommey said that its price is IDR 1million per flower. Amazed? check it out...







" Sometimes only with thinking something small and not so important, someone cud easily get happy. When u feel it, u will know how great life is. Cause happiness is not depend on other but it's depend on yourself. " ~dania
 

ps : would like to say thank you to andaka and astian for giving me award, prome to post it tomorrow, and not forget to say sorry for latee respond ;)
 
°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)