Tuesday, July 19, 2011

. feelings .

" Everyone has their own way to express their feelings, never judge the way they express it. " ~dania

Well, i know it's kinda hard for me to express some feelings, i dont really know is it good or bad, all i know, i'm always regret for everything i did after. Yeaa call me a freak, but somehow, i'm sure that you must have felt the same way like me. And dont u know how hard when u have to show ur smile and pretend nothing happen when ur head's full of anger, yeaah u guess.




ps : just watched ugly betty, and dont know somehow it made me think a lot about life. It's great series, me learned so much from it. The quote i love from one of the episodes "inspire at least one people" :)


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)