Tuesday, August 31, 2010

. a single word, HAPPY! .

my post on : Jun 30, '10 10:41 PM

" Proving happiness isn’t seen on how many times you laugh. But its from the REASONS every time you laugh. #TLS "



Sometimes, u cant describe the word "happy", u just can feel it.
Sometimes, u can being happy without any reason why.
Being happy doesnt mean that ur world is perfect, but the world is perfect becase u r happy.
Happiness is something that u cant measure. And something that measureless sometime will make u happy.
For me, happiness is a strength. Everything can be solved with the happiness.
when i'm happy, u can see it through my face, u can feel it through my heart.
Happiness is something u need a lot and u cant buy.

SO.. BE ALWAYS HAPPY, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)