Tuesday, August 31, 2010

. epic life .

My post on : Aug 30, '10 5:27 AM


This is just an of mine, I just wish everyone cud see n understand me as a truly me. Never compare me with anyone. No one like being compare.
My epic life always teach me how to be mature, how to make up my mind, how to think clearly, how to behave my feeling, how to this and how to that.
i love my epic life, but sometimes i hate it too, it's so natural, how someone cud hate their own life, yes, if u always look up u will always hate ur life, so please sometimes just look down, u will love ur life, u'll how how lucky u r, it cud make u thankful and grateful for what u have.
My epic life is never create me as an epic one. So sometimes i ask God, why is my life has to be this epic? Why me? Oh yes, when i think it deeply, i always got the answer. I mean,

"lihatlah segala ssuatu dr beberapa sudut pandang spy kt bs tau dan bs lbh mengerti akan banyak hal."


My epic life has teach me how to be wiser and wiser. And i have to thankful about it. Ah~ life oh life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)