Tuesday, August 31, 2010

. can u hear it? .

my post on : Jun 27, '10 1:41 PM

" In life there will always be laughter n tears. when u face the happiness, enjoy it as much as u can. when u face the sadness, feel it, let it be the reason for u to be happy, cause when there is no tear, there will be no happiness for sure. :) "

" Sometimes, bitterness bite u in the ass, but if there's no bitterness, u will never enjoy the sweet. "


Why evrytime the bitterness come, my passion for writing is on fire? Hemm.. I never cant explain what bitterness that bite me, but i just wanna feel it by write it. Yeah, always wish this is never happened to me, but i do enjoy this. I enjoy the sadness n the bitterness more than i enjoy my happiness n sweet. Do i?

Everytime when i feel soo lonely, there will be too many words that round in my mind. never know why. But thats what i feel, i wanna explode. My mind wants to blow up. My heart wants to shout. But my mouth keeps in silent. No voice turns out. The sound that comes, just the sound of my breath. Insane. Yes. Too insane. My brain n my mind are the two things which is very strong. The strongest part in my body. They can shout whatever n whenever they want. But everyone will never hear it cause my mouth never want to shout it.

My mood always drop quickly. This is i hate the most. I hate when it drop, and i always alone. Dont know how to express it. And when it happen, my eyes takes its job. My lovely eye sweat. Sweat a lot. then my mind shout soo loud, she tells my brain to pursue my eye to stop sweating. Then, when my eyes been pursued, my hand takes the turn. They always keep my mind, my brain n my eyes balance. She (my hand) makes something that my mind, my brain n my eyes wants to cooperate.

And in the end, my mind always mumur n pray, yeah guess that my mind is the most wise part of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)