Monday, March 7, 2011

. finished .


so this is it, the finished sketch i mentioned before in this post titled ". hai daniko! vol #2 by ono maricha ."
.. is this cute? hehe
my friend gave me this sketch on my thesis exam day on Thursday, March 3rd. Me soo likey this sketch.. make me wanna smile all the time when i saw this sketch. I love you my friend. I hope we could be best friend forever. :)


a lil update about myself, these past 2 days i dont know why, but i feel soo different. I'm sooo weird. These past 2 days i really really like coffee, used to i (oftenly) dislike all the drink contains caffeine especially coffee and i like sweet food better than the salty one (usually i love salty food). Oh God, what happen to me? then rite now i'm starting to feel more comfortable when i'm lonely, i feel sooooo discomfort in a crowd, i dont know why, but honestly i never want to hurt you, but i just dont know, maybe yes i've changed to a different me. Sorry :( maybe i'll back to the "true" me in short time. Maybe i just feel when i'm alone, i cant hurt anyone. I just dont want to hurt you anymore, so let me hurt my self. Sorryyy, please forgive me... :( since "that" day maybe i've changed. I'm totally cant express my feeling freely like usual. So maybe u just can see my "fake" smile for these days. Please, bring me back to the "old" me, i beg you. Cause now i just feel i'm 90% introverted person. sigh...

" Best friend always makes excuse for you. They'll forgive u for whatever ur fault. They'll never forget about u in any condition and will always loves u in any circumtances. Best friend will always be with you and never ignore you. They'll make u as their number one. That's what Best Friend do. " ~dania

°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)