Wednesday, March 16, 2011

. revisi oh revisi .

Oh God, i cant believe that time cud fly sooooo fast theeenn ZAP! all i realized is i do nothing on my thesis's revision. Goshh.. (and now i wish that the lecturer will sign my "notulen" as soon as possible and pleasee no "ribet-ribet" thingy in it)

and why is it harder than i thought before? why i got stuck almost in everything? why i should make the journal and flyer for my thesis? ahh i hate you campus's bureaucracy! could u make it easier? how can i collect the hardcover immediately?  cant believe i should try soo hard to finish this. This is tiring and all i wanna do is just enjoy my graduation day directly without doing this and that! huaahh :(

okay, i should be moreee and moree patient to get that double degree's certificate... btw, please pray for me to get a job immediately! haha, it's suck to be a jobless one like now.. ;p

" Life would be soo much happier if we never sweat the small (bad) stuff in it and could appreciate all the things we have not the things we don't have. So focus on what you have not with what you dont have :) " ~dania


ps : will someone made a flyer for me?? you or you or youu?? i'll give u a very berry much thanks for the help.. LOL ;D


°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)