Friday, March 4, 2011

. March, 3rd 2011 : Dania Adela, S.E, S.Kom .

And after 4 and a half year of struggle, after 4 and a half year of tears, after 4 and a half year of smiles, after 4 and a half year of my life...
yeahh i did it! i've done my best and i finally graduated! I got the double degree on 22years, 2 months and 3 days old of my age!!
thank you for all of the prayer, hugs, kisses, support, and all the things for today guuuyysss!
now, i proudly announce my longer name...

" DANIA ADELA, S.E, S.Kom "
(ps : S.E = bachelor of economics, S.Kom =  bachelor of computer)

and agaaiiinn THANK YOUUUUU ALLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SUPER HUGS AND KISSEESSS!!!!


" this is not the end, bcause my journey start from now, i'll do my best for the next stage and next step of my life, (still) a long journey to go " ~Dania

°º☆★

follow my twitter if you don't mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)