Friday, May 6, 2011

. yakiniku .

Actually these are photos i took last week, but because of my busyness i couldnt upload it ontime, pardon me ;D
okayyy cud you guess what food is thiis??



hahaa.. okaayyy this is YAKINIKU (click here for more info), my mommey made this for my sissy's birthday dinner, my sissy celebrated her 27th birthday on last Sunday (May, 1st). Hey it was a great day! We celebrated her birthday at home and ate dinner together. All of family member were there, made my homey was soo crowd at that time (okay actually not that crowd ;p) but it was totally fun you know, being together with ur whole family is one of the best thing ever! :)
On the first week of May, not only my sissy who celebrate her birthday, but.. on May 3rd is my Daddey's birthday (65 years) and on May 4th is my parent's anniversary.. yeiiiyy!! This year my parents have been together for 31 years! It's not a short time! Me proud of them! I really really wish someday i cud celebrate my longlonglooonngg years togetherness with someone like them, amen for that :)
Soo my wish for them is sooo simple, i just pray to God, please give them healthiness, happiness and blessed them every single day in their life =)

ohyaa u cud check out more pics.... here they are....

champignon and enoki mushroom
toufu, sausage and beef
 

 
oooooppss!! totally forgot to capture the sauce hahaa ;p
this yakiniku taste super great, give it 9/10 points!

" Thank God cause You have given me such a GREATEST family. A SUPERB family that always makes me feel that i'm the luckiest one in the world. Thank God for ur blessing. I cant say Thank enough to You." ~dania

°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)