Thursday, May 5, 2011

. blogger award 2011 and creative blog award .

Hi hi hiiiii dear bloggiiieeessss.. long time no seeee!!! ;)
wawww been away for a while from this lovelyy blog, how i miss ya all!!! do u miss me too? hihi ;p
okay.. i think i got a homework to do, i mean i have to share award which is given by "rini " and lucky me i got 2 awards! yeiyy... she said i got this award because i'm such an active blogger *uuuww i'm blushing*
so here are the awards...........


the first one...


okayy.. this is the homework :
1.  Make a post contains :

a. Say thank you and linked the one who gave u this award
    aahh, to my dearest "rini" i would say THANK YOU very berry much for this lovely award... so much appreciate it ;)
    linked --> done :)

b. Tell us a little about the one who gave you the award.
    About "RINI", i think she's such a happy, cheerful, kind and beautiful blogger. ^^

c. Tell us a little about your self
    Me? me? gladly to say that words cant describe me haha, so be friend with me, then u'll know me by your self =D

d. Put the banner on the blog
    do it ASAP ;)

e. Share this award to 9 blogger friends & tell them
    Well, since i got confused to pick from my friendlist, the first 9 bloggers who ask it to me could pick this award, soo come on! pick it! pick it! hurry! ;p



the second one...



another homeworkk....
1. Share it to ur blogger friends.
    heehee.. like u read before, i'll share it to anyone who want this award, just tell me and yeah u got it! yeeiiyy!! ;p

2. Tell us about your self.
    DONE before  =D

3. Say Thanks.
    And agaiinn THANK YOU for riniiiii *kisses and hugs*

4. Do all of the requirements.
    DONE too ;p


hiphip hurrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!! I DID IT!! I've done my hoomewoorrkk hurraaayy..

ps : dear firends, please dont be shy and hesitate if u want these awards, just simply ask it to me, okaayy?? ;)


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

4 comments:

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)