Thursday, September 2, 2010

. a whisper .

my post on : Aug 20, '09 1:14 AM

I would love someone who could make me happy whatever my situation is..
I would love someone who could change my tear to happiness..
I would love someone who could cheer me up when im down..
I would love someone who could remember what i like n what i dont like
I would love someone who could always be my side when i need
I would love someone who could hear all of my bullshit or whatever i say..
I would love someone who treat me as her/his number one
I would love someone who never been ignored me when i tell my story..
I would love someone who have a true love for me..
I would love someone who could see the real me and appreciate me like the way i am..
I would love someone who r not judge me when im doing wrong..

But..
Life is always unfair..
You couldnt get whatever u want..
You couldnt get whatever u wish for..

soo
"JUST BE HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE AND WHAT U WILL HAVE!"



~i copypaste this from my notes i wrote last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)