Monday, September 13, 2010

. hurts .

Maybe i'm just being too sensitive, but It always hard for me to behave my feeling when someone doesnt understand me as a "truly me". It is hard to understand why everyone never see me as myself. It is very hard to hide my sad feeling when someone always care about my bestfriend and not me. Do they know that it always hurt my feeling to the most? i always pretend nothing happen, it isnt hurt at all, but deep inside my heart, i feel wanna cry. I never told it to anyone, even my parents nor my bestfriend. I just can keep it myself. I always hide it. But i will never know, till when i can hide this feeling.
When will someone see me as "ME", not like someone else? When will the time comes?
so please.. I just want to be respected as my own self not like someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)