Monday, October 31, 2011

. ignore this .

How come today wasnt going pretty well?
This why i hate high expectation.
I thought i would see some good and sweet something.

And I should have applied some vacancy for a job tonite, but since my mood gone away, i just totally hate to find some position. But well, i hate being a jobless.
Everything seems bad.
And this will stay last, cause i just feel i'll hate this day.
Oh God....

Ah, i wanna see you, please give me a lil' update about you, so i cud stop thinking about what are you doing now? at this time?
Oh Tuesday, please come early.. 
Ticky tock.. Still 43 hours and 30 minutes to go.. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :'(
Please fast forward the time for meee, at least till tomorrow.. hiks.


Ps : This just only an unimportant post, so please ignore my post, will ya?



°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)