Monday, June 13, 2011

. upset .

" do not do something that you do not like others do to you to others " ~dania

saturday was so fun, (almost) everything went smoothly, except one of my plan that didnt work, cause have no time to do it, but it was fair enough cause i did the first step then went to the second step, so now i just waiting and waiting and hoping that i will only get the best thing for me :)


current mood : i'm sooo upset.. yeahhh will see how it'll going then frieenndd, just reply my message or yeah you know what am i going to do if u dont *evil laugh*


°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

3 comments:

  1. nah, ini juga lg upset. duh, ada apa gerangan dengan bulan ini. hihihi...

    temen2 blog ku byk yg lg bete, upset, n jengah. yuk ah ngupi2 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yapss for me, the time is going faster right now..it's a must to learn more about time management,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @mbakmay : yuk ah mbaakkkk ngeteh aja yaaaaa ga suka kpi akunyaaa hueheee :)

    @dewi : exactly rite :)

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)