Thursday, June 16, 2011

. be tough .

" You will never be a grown up without problems.. Be tough cause life is hard " ~dania
this week went sooo fast.. been a busy bee tryin to find a gift since tuesday for my lovely best friend cause she was celebrate her birthday today.. but i love to do it for her cause i love her. MUCH. I've treated her like my own sissy :)

but still i dont know i still get mad with one of my friend, cant believe that she did it again. After all these years, i still didnt get her. I didnt know why she cud do that. Yahh.. a lil affect my mood today but after all i try to let it go, but frankly speaking it still hurt deep down my heart, hope someday she cud realize it, she cud realize what she has done to us. Cause i believe...

" what u give is what u get, never ever expect someone will do something that u never do it to them " ~dania

anywayyy... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAREST BESTIEEE.. maybe a gift is only a symbol and surely cant describe my love to you, but i always wish u all the greatest thing in the universe and may God always lead ur way *kisses and hugs* I LOVE YOU =')



cud u guess what's lay inside the gift? ;p


ps : dear friend please wish me another luck for saturday.. always hoping that i only get the best :)

°º☆★

☺ MY T W I T T E R ☺

1 comment:

  1. be patience ya sm tmn km yg rada aneh itu :D
    mm oke, aku mau ikut nebak. itu isinya parfum, jam, baju, buku, bingkai poto. loh.. loh.. kok banyak bener nebaknya, huahahaha...
    have a nice weekend ya ;)

    ReplyDelete

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)