Thursday, December 30, 2010

. 28.12.2010 (part 1) .






Well well well.. as u see the tittle, here is my lil' update (part 1) about my birthday 3 days ago. I wanna share my happiness! Like u see, this is the birthday card i received form my besties. Hemm.. this card is pretty big, isnt it? hehe..
Actually i usually so much appreciate a hand made gift and oftenly i prefer the card to the gift, bcause i think, when someone give you a handmade gift, that means ur friends/ the one who give it to you think that u r so special in their heart, yeah this is just my opinion, if u are disagree with me, it never mind i just share my opinion. hehe..
buuuuuuuuuut.. it doesnt mean that i dont like the gift, i like it. SO MUCH! as long as it is given by my beloved one hoho
I will post some picts about the details on my birthday later as soon as i have time, so be patient okay? hehe..

sooo yes, here it is my birthday card.. if u cant see the wishes, here i translate it to youu

"semoga dania panjang umur, sehat selalu, selalu dalam lindungan Allah SWT, semakin dewasa, selalu ceria, selalu sukses apapun yang dikerjakan, dan walaupun waktu terus berjalan, umur terus bertambah, elo tetep jadi dania yang kita kenal.. =) love you always"


(in English, *sorry if i wrongly translate it hehe)
"Dania hopefully longevity, healthy always, always in the protection of Allah SWT, the more mature, always cheerful, always doing whatever successfully, and although the time went on, life continues to grow, you remain as Dania we know .. =) love you always"


ps : laffyaa too bestiieess

pps : thank you so very berry much too for everyone who wished me a happy birthday, and ofcourse i laffyaa all too *smoochies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

do leave comments dear...
i'll catch u back as pretty soon as possible
ur comment is my pleasuree :)